IT Support & Tech Support
Sunday, January 17, 2021
Setup Wordpress On AWS Google Cloud Azure
About:
I will setup WordPress on AWS, Google, or any Cloud platform.
AWS Lightsail or EC2
Google Compute Engine
Azure
virtual machines
digital ocean droplet
setup with all security.
Reviews
: : : : :
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Install And Setup Your Call Center On Vicidial Goautodial4
About: Vicidial /Goautodial is completely open-source no per seat licensing, lower TCO (total cost of ownership) No limitations,...
Setup Or Troubleshoot Network Monitoring System Nms
About: Good Day, I am offering below services under this Gig, Please feel free to contact me before placing the order to discuss...
Build Terraform Modules Or Whole AWS Infra
About: Please DON'T order without having a chat Hey mate, I'm a Professional Build and Automation Engineer / Solution Ar...
Configure Varnish For Magento
About: 1. I will debug the issue related to the magneto-varnish configuration. 2. I will also configure varnish for magneto to e...
Install Xrdp Or Vnc On Linux Vps
About: I will Setup XRDP AND VNC In VPS For Remote Desktop Access. You will need just "Teamviewer" Or "Ssh"...
Install Wordpress On Google Cloud Platform
About: In this gig, i'll help you to setup or install WordPress site/ blog to Google Cloud Console. As part of this gig, I ...
Develop Web,Mobile And Desktop Applications And General Computer Consultancy
About: i am specialized in Web Development , Mobile Application Development and Desktop Application Development and general comp...
Setup Vmware Workstation,Vcenter,Esxi,Nsx Edge
About: This is about vmware environment, that involve the following key components Vmware ESXI Vmware WORKSTATION NSX EDGE Ipsec...
Redirect Your Domain Name To Your Site Or Blog
About: Do you have a domain name (www.yourname.com or .net, etc) but have no idea how to connect it to your website, Shop or blo...
Arduino Esp8266 Esp32 Iot And Raspberry Pi Tasks
About: Arduino Raspberry Pi ESP8266 ESP32 IOT Circuit and schematic design projects expert I have master degree in Mechatronics...
No comments:
Post a Comment